We (The Free Church of England otherwise called the Reformed Episcopal Church):
- Will store your personal data securely
- Won’t share your details with anyone else unless that person or body has a legitimate interest in having it. This might include HMRC for Gift Aid purposes, the Charity Commission or the Free Church of England
- Won’t call you asking for donations
- Ask us at any time to confirm what personal data of yours we hold
- Ask us to rectify the data if, for example, you have moved house or changed email address
- Ask us at any time to have your data removed from all mailing lists
Basis, sources and use of data collection:
- We collect data from you for the purposes of preparing and updating the Church Directory (Year Book), keeping in contact with you about what the Denomination is doing, answering queries you raise, following that up and dealing with Gift Aid.
- We process your data either on the basis of your specific consent or where we have a legitimate interest or statutory obligation in processing it e.g. for Gift Aid purposes.
If anyone has a query about this policy they should speak to one of the Bishops or the Registrar.